Do you love the water but want to try something other than competitive racing or water polo? Or maybe you can't decide between your love for swimming, dancing and gymnastics?
We've got the answer! Take the plunge and check out our synchro classes!
You must be:
- between 6-13 years old,
- able to swim 25 yards, and
- comfortable in deep water (8-13 feet).
You will also need a swimsuit, goggles, swim cap, towel, sneakers, sunscreen, water bottle (yoga mat optional).
Classes are year round, on Mondays and Fridays, 5:30-7 pm at
Woollett Aquatics Center (Currently - June 2018)
4601 Walnut Ave, Irvine, CA 9260
Northwood High School (June 2018-Aug 2018)
4515 Portola Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92620
Ready to get started?
- Complete the online registration and liability waiver
- Schedule a trial class with Head Coach Candy Hipp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-903-6512.
- Bring a printed and signed hard copy of the emergency form to your first class.
- You can also learn more about the Olympic sport of synchronized swimming.